• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD 2019 Classic Honey Burst is very nice !

tjdjr1

Since I recently got back into the band scene playing a couple times a month the bug for new guitars has bitten me. in 2016 I bought a new Traditional and really like that guitar, then I saw a open box return 2017 SG at MF so it fell into the cart, nice guitars. This week I saw a honey burst Classic at GC for 1699.00 but I don't have good experiences with them so MF matched the price and I got the 19 Classic. I have been over this guitar with a fine eye and this guitar is a very fine instrument it feels solid and sounds great acoustically. I am not a big fan of the printed boards but we will see if it stays the pickups (61's) sound really good. I adjusted the neck relief and the tail piece and that's it. I know this is a long review but my list of guitars are a 78 deluxe (routed for buckers), 80 ebony standard, and the neck on this Classic is very similar I like the fit of this guitar in the arsenal it's a keeper !

lure555

Swirling Vortex of Sound, Classic Club
I've got an 01 Honeyburst Classic. Still love that finish. The shop I got it from had to pull, like, five of them to get a finish I liked. The rest looked like baby vomit. :hee