• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Deluxe Reverb FSR with Jensen P12Q

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
For the record my 1964 Deluxe has a 1968 gold/brown label Jensen "Special Design" C12N that just works so well with this amp. I have no idea what the specs are :)

c12n_1968.jpg

goldtop0

Good to get this info you guys, thanks,............I'll be trying some variations based on what you use:salude

Oh and Paul, the only way I can let go of a guitar is when I haven't bonded with it over the years.............it's an easy process in that regard........all the best with your culling of the herd.

PaulLaRue

Thank you Goldtop.
From what I have learned, the "Black Frame" Jensen's were made for Hammond Organs. Leo put Green Jensens in the tweeds.
Not sure about the 60's Blackface amps?

goldtop0

Don't know why it took me soooo long to get a Deluxe..........this amp is just magic with my LPs............ and the neck pup sounds great!!
Well I do know why..........because they've been expensive and generally in short supply here over the years. I think every guitarist should have one.