• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Latch for Gen 1 Gibson Chainsaw case, OXB nickel humbucker covers, Duncan JB Junior

DANELECTRO

I'm doing some house cleaning and clearing out extra stuff that I'm not using. All prices are shipped within the US. PM, or contact Dan at dynasonic@msn.com

Brand new latch for a 1970's Gibson Gen 1 "Chainsaw" hardcase - I needed one to replace a broken latch on a case years ago and I bought two so that I would have a spare. This is an exact replacement part which worked perfectly on my broken Gen 1 case. I no longer have any chainsaw cases, so here's a spare for somebody else to have on-hand $12

xFzTgnl.jpg

54b56Hi.jpg

Mp3q347.jpg

OXB Nickel Humbucker covers - I sold the OXB DW pickups some time ago and I just discovered that I have a set of nickel covers that belonged to them. Vintage-correct corner radii, lightly aged nickel, a nice upgrade to replace the stock Burstbucker covers which have the enormous 1/8" corner radii - $40 for the pair

Tw2np9r.jpg

Duncan JB Junior Humbucker - JB humbucker that fits the standard Strat pup routing. 4-conductor cable $55

Ph4d8Wr.jpg