• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

'Bursts and Goldtop 2020 Calendar by Eleanor Jane.

ourmaninthenorth

Following a thread that Charlie put up on the LPF Facebook page recently, and having an advance copy in hand, I'd like to share this rather splendid piece of work with you Lads. **

This professionally shot and superbly presented calendar is tailor made for everyone in this room. Fantastic photography and the highest quality production I've ever seen in such a project. Once the years out, I'm going to frame the pictures and hang them on the wall. I'll tell the Missus, by e-mail, a little nearer the date.

I have zero connection with the photographer, but have express consent to post a couple of my own taster pictures - which may well have been better drawn in crayon, in comparison to the work I'm trying to represent. A photographer I am not.

Ipv7AV9.jpg

BwG8Z21.jpg

lHknT0O.jpg

1WNbVjW.jpg

The following links tell you how to get hold of one, worldwide free postage too!! I also like the fact that there is a charitable element to the project, one is particularly close to my heart.

https://reverb.com/item/29427785-bursts-goldtops-2020-calendar

or for the UK lads, direct ordering from Eleanor herself.

https://eleanorjane.shootproof.com/burstsandgoldtops/

Mike, Charlie, Tom A, Tom W.

I hope this isn't sailing too close to the spam winds - I think the subject matter is so irresistible, and the project so well done, I merely wanted to spread the word amongst the LPF crew. As stated above, I have zero to gain, other the satisfaction of helping to bring this extraordinarily talented Photographer's work to all our attention. If it's out of order, you'll have an immediate take down and apology.

:salude:salude

BurstFan

Well it looks like it is "out of order"!
Even her site doesn't work :hmm

Rev.WillieVK

Not blaming anyone here! These should be great.

Ordered these for Christmas presents a month ago. Reverb promised tracking on my shipment 2 weeks ago.

Still waiting for any indication of anything happening. Has anyone heard anything?

Hopeful!

ourmaninthenorth

Not blaming anyone here! These should be great.

Ordered these for Christmas presents a month ago. Reverb promised tracking on my shipment 2 weeks ago.

Still waiting for any indication of anything happening. Has anyone heard anything?

Hopeful!

Bill, I've just sent Eleanor a quick e-mail on your behalf, see if we can shed some light on the hold up.

I'll get back to you as soon as I get a reply.

:salude

ourmaninthenorth

Bill, I've seen your proof of posting, have no fear they're on their way. I'm obviously not going to post any private contact details in public, but if you'd like to go to PM on this, and exchange e-mails, I'd be more than delighted to send you a copy of it.

As confirmed by Eleanor they were sent out on the 6th December, along with the other USA orders, which are starting to show up all over the country.

I do hope they show up at this horrendously busy time of the year, in time for the big day.

Cheers,

Paul.

Rev.WillieVK

My apologies to Eleanor and to Paul - I heard back from Eleanor and Reverb yesterday and didn't get a chance to update things here.

Many thanks and I'm looking forward to the calendar!

ourmaninthenorth

No apology required Bill, an absolute pleasure.

Further, if for any reason the postal service conspires to mess this up, and the run is sold out so no replacements are available, I can guarantee you get at least one calender for yourself, I'll send you mine....gratis with my compliments.

Merry Christmas Pal.

:salude:salude

Nathan Ashmore

It's been a few days, has anyone received their calendars yet? I'm still waiting for mine to show up.