• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

CME Presents: The Bursts | CME Vintage Demo

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Hey all! I've been out the last few days....sick kidz.....no fun....but wanted to make sure you all saw this! We have 3 Bursts, one you know, Scarface, and 2 new ones that are epic, amazing, inspirational, and for sale! It's a super exciting time to have these beauties in house so when you have a sec, grab some headphones, lock yourself in a room, and TURN THIS VIDEO UP!

Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

corpse

Very nice production- Nice playing. Joel sold me my recent R9 and who would'a thought! Great playing!

Groover

Just awesome......now where’s that lottery ticket :dude:

Great video. I would say I like it much more than the Emerald City ones, but those are fun to watch too. This is more fun, however. Nathaniel Murphy has to be one of the most bad ass guitar players on the planet. It doesn't come across as much here, although he is playing fine here, but his other videos are mind blowing.

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Great video. I would say I like it much more than the Emerald City ones, but those are fun to watch too. This is more fun, however. Nathaniel Murphy has to be one of the most bad ass guitar players on the planet. It doesn't come across as much here, although he is playing fine here, but his other videos are mind blowing.

Nathaniel is a BEAST of a player! Next level for sure! David A

Cyphex

Thanks! I really enjoyed that! Beautiful bursts, killer playing and great production:dude: Sounds great with headphones!