• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New uncirculated refin '59 ?

Dimitri92

aha! I should post the reverb link in that thread then. Mod! this can be closed/removed pls:peace2

TM1

Wow, that's a nice one! I bet it sounds great and will sound even better six-eight months down the line after the lacquer has dried.

marshall1987

The bottoms of the PAFs look like archeological relics. :dang Is that normal?

And what's up with the odd legs on the PAFs? I don't ever recall seeing PAFs that looked like that? Am I missing something?

MeHereNow

And what's up with the odd legs on the PAFs? I don't ever recall seeing PAFs that looked like that? Am I missing something?

The braided pu wire is also 3-stranded... resoldered and new pu leads but not the vintage 2-stranded

El Gringo

I did get a weird vibe from the lack of stickers on the base as well as the funky legs , and I don't think the pickups pass the sniff test . Guitar looks nice for a refin

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Those pickup base legs have been obviously hand cut "after the fact". :ganz

JJ Blair

Missing this edges on the alleged PAFs make it harder to authenticate them.