• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Doug & Pat Show's new Video:

goldtop0

Thanks Don.........I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen anything from these two boys for a long time:2cool

ourmaninthenorth

Nice one Don. Thanks for posting.

I've literally, in the last week, missed out on a Revival Drive at an irresistible price in no small part due to my own bloody stupidity. I think they are superb.

If i could kick myself harder, I would.

:##

LeonC

I really enjoy their videos...but I didn't care much for that pedal. Not a good value IMO. Also--pet peeve--why does everyone play All Right Now with so much distortion?!?!? :dang

mdubya

I have heard many endorse this pedal, and that I respect.

But it does not really tickle my fancy in any of the demos I have heard.

And truth is, I watch Doug and Pat for the cool old guitars, so when they are playing the Heritage with clone PAFs (which also don't do it for me)....

J T

Doug pretty much just sits there, drinks out of a coffee cup, sucks on a pipe, and nods his head. Not a bad gig. That's about sums up my goals for the foreseeable future.