• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

JOE B in OKC...sorry no pics

CPM55

Ridiculously awesome, Or just I just want to say that I saw Joe last night and OKC and he was just incredible! Tons of vintage instruments, look like vintage burst, and ESS 3 something or other (I was way in the back so hard to see), a telemetry, a Firebird, and a truly lost some black beauty (definitely the brightest tone of the night). He was able to make the guitar sound anywhere from a run she buzz saw to a Viola or violin. Incredible runs, great performance. Some of the highlights were of course Slow Gin and I Can't Quit You Bay, the latter of which had a lot of tonus and runs similar to Since I've Been Loving You (a song I would love to see Joe do a rendition of by the way). Woke Up Dreaming and the finale, Mountain Time, were truly awe inspiring. Joe is one hell of a performer and I try to see him every time he comes to OKC. May be 1 of these days he will let me take him and his crew to Mahogany for some great steak and wine!

CPM55

oops, that should be a "raunchy buzz saw"....darn auto-correct!

Fried okra

Yes, and he pulled out another incredible find! I'll let him share it when he's ready. :ganz

LOL, He text me Tuesday with some killer pics of it when he got it. Four years chasing one. Worth the chase. :yah

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
The one from Driver Music and a famous one owned by the tech? is there another from that area?

The one from Driver. It's in killer shape! First one I've handled in years!!
[got to stop this suspense :ganz]

Fried okra

Geez .... Has the whole world seen this pic before me? :hee

I guess it must be on Facebook?

Always FB first. :rofl

Tom%20and%20JB.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]