• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

R0 Les Paul

Bluesman1956

I noticed and maybe someone can answer, why are there so many R0s for sale? Seems like the market is flooded with them. Is this the only model Custom Shop LP that is offered these days? What about the R8s and 9s?

Big Al

Nope. Not really the case. Are you looking for one, or just spinning wheels. Seems we've been down this road before.

jsegovia

I don’t know the specific numbers but as someone who until recently was looking for an R0, it seems to me that are far more R8s and R9s available on the market. I have small hands but I can deal with the big necks, as long as I stop playing guitars with really slim necks, so I went with an R9. It was more expensive but very worth it!

Jesse

Bruce R

I agree that is seems to me more R8's are available, and at lower prices. I am contemplating selling my R8 and getting an R0 because my fingers don't seem to have the dexterity they used to (yeah, I'm old!). When I bought the R8 in '07 it seemed most of them were Plaintops, as was mine. I don't care much for the flamey ones, which is why I got a great price on it. It still seems to be that way today.

R8 2018-10-13.jpg