• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD 2016 Firebird 111 aged Historic

AA00475Bassman

First I have owned this guitar for over a year , do to reading so many honeymoon reviews The Grail The one & only so on finding these guitars have been sold shortly after posting . Whats the point of raving about a Guitar you will sell in months to come ?
So after playing this Frost Blue Firebird 111 with the handful of a neck I love the thang !! The sound of the stock pickups to my ear is great , I feel the guitars sound was much improved with SPRING STEEL tail removed it's a keeper !!
tmN10nl.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

mdubya

Awesome! :applaude:yah

Congratulations.

The III is definitely my favorite Reverse Firebird.

I have one on my short list.

rockabilly69

First I have owned this guitar for over a year , do to reading so many honeymoon reviews The Grail The one & only so on finding these guitars have been sold shortly after posting . Whats the point of raving about a Guitar you will sell in months to come ?
So after playing this Frost Blue Firebird 111 with the handful of a neck I love the thang !! The sound of the stock pickups to my ear is great , I feel the guitars sound was much improved with SPRING STEEL tail removed it's a keeper !!
tmN10nl.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice looking rig!

Overdriven66

Yup, you gotta way cool 'Bird! Love the Frost Blue ( my '67 NR T- Bird is in my avatar) and yours is tastefully aged . Great relicing, and the slight fading is right on. I really love the vibe of the Maestro removed and the strings around the wrap TP..... Congrats on your new weapon!!

Overdriven66

This is one of several guitars purchased from Daves Guitars !!

Dave's is very far away from me or I would love to visit one (or all!) of his shops! I got to meet him in Arlington a number of years ago and is really a cool guy. A high end shop but caters to 'regular players' especially as well! I just DROOL over his astounding collection. Would love to do business there if the stars line up and something captures my heart on his website. Would drive there to pursue that special piece that I just had to have. Nice, nice Firebird!

Cliff Gress

Great looking guitar. I love how the low metal pickup rings show off the pu cover.

Overdriven66

Great looking guitar. I love how the low metal pickup rings show off the pu cover.

Dude,something about your guitar just 'has it'. It just has that vintage vibe that myself and others find really cool and desireable. I think it is the removed Maestro that makes it look like a true 'road warrior' that has seen it all. Hard to believe it isn't an original 60's Bird. I'm sure it sounds as good as it looks. Has too! Congrats again for scoring an ecceptional guitar!