• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Saved $$$ on Refin 1969 Les Paul Custom

DEVILBAT

Was looking for a '68-69 Les Paul Custom without spending 5 figures.
Picked this beautiful refinished 1969 Custom for about 1/2 the price of a clean original.

I'm digging it. Gonna clean it up a bit after I finish playing it tonight. It's a winner. I have no problems with refins if I can save some bucks! :salude

tG96U33.jpg

HLcj4d7.jpg

rEmHIEC.jpg

Bruce R

Looks amazing, great score!! Original case and everything else looks stock. I've had mine since '81 and it's still my favorite.

brandtkronholm

Was looking for a '68-69 Les Paul Custom without spending 5 figures.
Picked this beautiful refinished 1969 Custom for about 1/2 the price of a clean original.

I'm digging it. Gonna clean it up a bit after I finish playing it tonight. It's a winner. I have no problems with refins if I can save some bucks! :salude

tG96U33.jpg

HLcj4d7.jpg

rEmHIEC.jpg

What are the details of the re-fin? Who/when/why, etc.

Anje

Congrats it looks great! :salude
Love those old late 60's / early 70's LP Custom.

b2nc

Best way to enjoy a vintage guitar without spending the money on a collectors example. I’ve been playing my repaired headstock early ‘69 LPC regularly for a decade now. It plays and sounds just as good as a mint example costing 4x as much.