The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
    Les Paul Forum Member

1962 Gibson Les Paul/SG For Sale

This is a second week, 1962 Gibson SG/Les Paul. Original frets, no breaks, cracks, repairs. The PAF covers were off at one time but were on when I bought it. The only thing which was changed was the bridge volume pot (original included) and this was changed by George Gruhn's repair shop. Vibrola side trem functions, and I have the original paperwork about it, as well as the original hang tags too. (see pics)

Some light and normal checking you would expect, and there is some of the original cherry underneath the pickguard.

Black lights fine, showing no repairs. Smooth braz fretboard and the frets are original with plenty of life left in them.

Never gigged outside the house since I bought it. Original hardshell case included, but I keep it in an ATA SKB case.

PAF's read 7.64 Bridge and 7.59 Neck. They're balanced, clear and articulate.

Original volume pot which was replaced with a new one-

I also will include an appraisal of the guitar by George Gruhn for the buyer, certifying it's legitimacy who checked the guitar out.

Asking $9400 USD net to me w/CONUS lower 48 shipping/insurance included. Obviously due to braz no international, sorry.

For more pics please go here-

https://imgur.com/a/JsqfsyU

PM or email with any questions! Please no trade offers. Thanks!!
    Last edited by 59tiger; 11-02-19 at 11:03 AM.