• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2020 RRHOF Nominees

brandtkronholm

RRHOF.

I don't think.

Lemmy.

Or Chris.

Give a damn.

Motorhead and Soundgarden.

Were so much better than the RRHOF.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J06yQb4lbPk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This reminds me that Larry Wallis passed away a few weeks ago. RIP.

thin sissy

Holy shit, Thin Lizzy and Todd Rundgren are on the list. I'm not holding my breath though :##

J.D.

Only a few guys can play complex parts while singing like that. Paul McCartney comes to mind.

Kim says Chris would dig the nomination. Who knows.

This sort of thing has absolutely no influence on my like/dislike of any band. With that said, I have visited it in Cleveland and did enjoy seeing the instruments and memorabilia on display.

Bob Womack

There was a point in the early '70s when you couldn't go 30 minutes on the radio without hearing a song from the Doobie Brothers. Their rock with tight vocals sound influenced others. And then when Tom Johnston had bleeding ulcers and had to withdraw, they added Michael McDonald as keyboardist and vocalista. The band took a hard turn and their popularity went through the roof. There was a period when you couldn't listen to the radio 30 minutes without hearing a Michael McDonald voice clone. Like or not, these guys were influential.

Bob

J T

Still having trouble with RRHOF wrestling with the definition of who they are. Maybe they need to change their title.