• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Original Collection GT w/P90s

maplebaby

2019 Original Collection GT with P90s...9.5 lbs, pleked, 59ish neck, nice medium to dark rosewood board and sounds terrific. Payed under 2k shipped to my front door, IMO these are a big win for Gibson.

tPslveFl.jpg

AA00475Bassman

Yes timeless & these new USA guitars are the best guitars to come out of Gibson to date IMO they are really fantastic !!!

Texas Blues

2019 Original Collection GT with P90s...9.5 lbs, pleked, 59ish neck, nice medium to dark rosewood board and sounds terrific. Payed under 2k shipped to my front door, IMO these are a big win for Gibson.

tPslveFl.jpg

That guitar is begging for a Bigsby.

pqs

Holly smokes. I’ve been eyeing one of those and yours is absolutely beautiful. Congrats.

Brian Krashpad

Wow, congrats! I'm a big fan of P-90s, but oddly never have had a GT, not even the Epi version.

Coachmoe

Here's mine:

I aged all the metal and plastic. I also swapped out the bridge pickup magnets to A8 and A4. Really balanced out the bridge and fattened it up as well.

The original collection guitars are some of the best Gibson has put out in years. I also bought a 2019 SG Special with P90's. Simly awesome.

maplebaby

Here's mine:

I aged all the metal and plastic. I also swapped out the bridge pickup magnets to A8 and A4. Really balanced out the bridge and fattened it up as well.

The original collection guitars are some of the best Gibson has put out in years. I also bought a 2019 SG Special with P90's. Simly awesome.

sounds like some great mods! love the pic - thanks!