• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD Gibson Memphis ES-339 Antique Vintage Sunburst

BushBond

Banned
this model became made in memphis however does now not have any of the custom shop markings / serial #. it's far in the antique vintage sunburst end with the 'fifty seven classic paf style humbuckers and the slimmer, 60's style 30/60 neck (different alternative being a fatter 'fifty nine neck).

the pickups sound outstanding and smooth up / cut up well relying on what i'm going for. that is my first semi-hole guitar which suits a pleasing hole in my quiver among stable body (les paul / tele) and completely hollow (gretsch 6120 / white falcon). it is resonant but no longer too wild that it feeds again crazily with a fuzz pedal (unless i need it to). normal could endorse for every body seeking to get any such. looks like you can get a deal on one from reverb in case you watch and wait.