• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

For Sale Gibson Collector's Choice #2 Goldie

59tiger

Everyone knows how good the early CC series guitars were, and they seldom come up for sale, this is no exception.

Here is your chance to own (IMHO) one of the best sounding reissues ever made. Gibson Collector's Choice #2, Goldie.

BdKzNO9h.jpg

7Vhv3Ywh.jpg

This guitar has a HUGE and wide flame pattern, it totally pops out in the light. Deep wide flames, and a very figured top.

4gGFCa1h.jpg

ZMlEl0lh.jpg

The only mod to the guitar was to install a set of MSSC vintage BB's harness to the guitar. This was professionally installed by local Houston luthier Ron Pace. The original Gibson BB's and harness will be included. The MSSC harness really opens the guitar up even more, making it have a very lively sound.

I have all the tags, the COA, case, etc.

NjRc68rh.jpg

There is even some flame figure on the back-

roweUNEh.jpg

Please no trade offers as I am paring down my collection.

Price: $9300 USD, w/ local pickup preferred (cash discount offered, ask!)

Due to CITES I cannot ship this internationally. It is cost prohibitive and will take months, no one wants that so please do not ask about shipping internationally. Not to Canada, not to Australia, and not to the EU.

US lower 48 Shipping and insured INCLUDED at this price

If you choose to use paypal, then the fees are the buyers responsibility.

I have plenty of references to give out if needed.

Thanks for looking, for more details or to ask specifics, please email me at slong@aegiscomputing.com or PM me.

Last edited: