• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Ya'll want to see something cool?? ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ‘‡

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Why Not ? It's like chumming the waters for us sharks , or putting out red meat for the lions , why because they will get eaten up as they look like such taste morsels and oh so delightful . I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:---David A

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Donโ€™t want to speak for the MODS - but awhile back they began to let the LPF Dealers Post in the forums. Kind of more value for the dealers, and I sure donโ€™t mind seeing the awesome stuff posted. CME does a real good job with it -

Thank you โค๏ธ--David A

Trans-Am

Hmmm they are all good lookers, but if I were to pick only one?:hmm

I'd go with Numero # 2 with double cream.:biggrin::salude

Big Al

If I wasn't dealing with all this medical bullshit and surgical crap I'd be all over #6, as is. Everyone responds to these differently, which is why I like the range of figure and color this dealer presents. Nothing more boring than seeing duplicates of the same figure and color, over and over.

Kudos for the nice mix!! Now in this bunch #6 really speaks to me for a variety of reasons. At first glance it grabbed my attention, good sign. I like Blister tops and this is a goodun. I like guitars with personality and find stripey strong tops to be cookie cutter boring. I want a guitar I can recognise as mine in a roomful. The color suits the figure and I find it very appealing. Daaaammmn!

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
last time I emailed you a Les Paul ended up at my door a week later. not falling for it this time. I just wanted to see more pics on the website but I think I see most of them up there now

hahahah!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ too good! David A

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
If I wasn't dealing with all this medical bullshit and surgical crap I'd be all over #6, as is. Everyone responds to these differently, which is why I like the range of figure and color this dealer presents. Nothing more boring than seeing duplicates of the same figure and color, over and over.

Kudos for the nice mix!! Now in this bunch #6 really speaks to me for a variety of reasons. At first glance it grabbed my attention, good sign. I like Blister tops and this is a goodun. I like guitars with personality and find stripey strong tops to be cookie cutter boring. I want a guitar I can recognise as mine in a roomful. The color suits the figure and I find it very appealing. Daaaammmn!

First, I hope you feel better and get through the medical crap! Two, thank you! We worked hard on these LP's so Im pumped they resonate with you! ๐Ÿ‘Š---David A

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor

I mean, if you HAD to choose:) I like that DC idea too! On the right LP, they look sweet! David A

Big Al

First, I hope you feel better and get through the medical crap! Two, thank you! We worked hard on these LP's so Im pumped they resonate with you! ๐Ÿ‘Š---David A

Thank you brother. I appreciate the concern. I also appreciate the care shown in choosing these guitars. The wide range of figure variety as well as color finish choices means each one of these is distinct and not just one persons personal favorite type clone over and over and over.

You know, a dozen quarter sawn, wide stripe even flame dressed in a pale Lemon Drop. IMO, no matter how great the first one may appear, seeing a whole group that looks exactly the same dulls the impact and kills any desire to buy, in my case.

Just my opinion and as often is the case, I'm probably in the minority. Still, thanks for the extra thought in selecting these. It made for an enjoyable look and they all really look great.

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Thank you brother. I appreciate the concern. I also appreciate the care shown in choosing these guitars. The wide range of figure variety as well as color finish choices means each one of these is distinct and not just one persons personal favorite type clone over and over and over.

You know, a dozen quarter sawn, wide stripe even flame dressed in a pale Lemon Drop. IMO, no matter how great the first one may appear, seeing a whole group that looks exactly the same dulls the impact and kills any desire to buy, in my case.

Just my opinion and as often is the case, I'm probably in the minority. Still, thanks for the extra thought in selecting these. It made for an enjoyable look and they all really look great.

Feel better, kick this medic crap in the ass and thank you for the kind words! :yah:yah--David A

musicmanivi

Nice tops, but I am not a fan of the uneven burst paint jobs on #3, 4, 5 and 6. To be honest it looks like an apprentice job practicing their burst shading skills.

Some of those are fades rather than bursts, but yeah - the bursts are somewhat uneven. Could be the angle of the lighting in the photos, too.

jsegovia

I love #2 - all those wavy lines, streaks and the dark points and details look great to me. That's exactly why I bought my new '07 R9.

But personally I'm partial to a cherry finish, more like what I imagine they looked like when they were new.

Gorgeous guitars, all!

jsegovia

Get better soon, Al!

El Gringo

Nice tops, but I am not a fan of the uneven burst paint jobs on #3, 4, 5 and 6. To be honest it looks like an apprentice job practicing their burst shading skills.
I think Gibson Custom is trying to replicate the look of a fading in process sunburst as to what you indicate is an uneven paint job . David A , please correct me if I am wrong . By the way I like what you call uneven , because to me eyes it screams Vintage . My Compliments David A !