• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Anyone Want Any Back Issues of VG Magazine?

pinefd

I wasn't quite sure where else to post this, where it would be seen (other than the Vintage section), so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

My wife and I are starting to clean out our house as we get ready to put it on the market, and we have tons of stuff to get rid of. I have a few boxes of old Vintage Guitar Magazines from '06 through '11/'12 that I was going to toss/recycle, but figured I'd check here first to see if there are any issues that any of you might like. Perhaps there's a guitar photo and/or article in one or more issues that you'd like from this time period?

These are free to a good home, although any home would do. I'll be at the Fort Worth show next week and can bring some with me, if there's any interest, or I'd be happy to mail them out, if you won't be attending the show.

If any interest, feel free to PM me or email me at: pinefd@comcast.net

Thanks, and hopefully see some of you next week!

Frank

jrgtr42

Not interested in yours - I already have my own archive of VG, plus Premier guitar, homebrewing and wooden boat magazines (much to my wife's dismay...)
but I will mention that when we moved a few years back, I did go through and get rid of most of the ones I had from before - but I went through and kept ones that I thought were good, mostly specific articles or interviews they had. Went from a couple shelves worth to a small box of issues I hung on to.

miczap

Id absolutely love them- but we’d need to find and easy way to get them down to Australia