• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Upcoming Pay Pal Change to Refund Policy

boogieongtr

I received an email this morning from Pay Pal with an upcoming change to the refund policy. Until now if you returned an item to the buyer Pay Pal would refund you the original fee from the transaction and no charge for the refund.

Here is the new policy:

In line with industry practice and according to our updated policy, we will not charge a fee to process refunds, but the fees from the original transaction will not be returned.

This is greed at it's worst. I sell a lot on Ebay & Reverb. Ebay & Reverb make it mandatory to use pay pal. Ebay also allows the buyer to return an item no questions asked. With the new policy both Ebay & Reverb will get the transaction fee even if the item is returned.

I'm thru with both....!!!!! My Gbase store might not get the same exposure but there's only a yearly fee.