• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD 03 Standard

Krank

Recently got an 03 LP standard after a decade or so after selling all of my gear. Reading a lot about LP fakes now days and now I am a little worried. Can anyone tell me if there is anything suspicious about my guitar. There have been upgrades, Faber Tone Lock Master Kit, seth lover pickups and a change of tone pots and caps. I looked up the serial number and it is a legit serial number that Gibson produced but other than that there is not a lot of information. Any help would be appreciated.

cxvp8m0ipym7molvct42.jpggqtrbqegcn7llahvt4x5.jpgl8oaq82l859mzlldupq0.jpgIMG_3249.jpgIMG_3248.jpg

Krank

Thank you for the replies. It puts my mind at ease. Now I can quit being paranoid and just enjoy!

Midnight Blues

I'm sure that Keefoman and sonar are correct, they certainly know better than I, but I've always had good success using Gibson's customer service. If you e-mail them with pictures and the S/N, they can give you a lot more information if you're interested?

Congrats, HNGD
jam.gif
and play her in good health!