• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Trip to Gibson Custom Shop! 🔥

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Hey all, just wanted to write quickly about my latest trip to Gibson Custom Shop. First off, damn it was hot in Nashville! Like almost 100 with what felt like 100% humidity! Nonetheless, I was able to hand pick over 100 tops for our CME LP's and choose finishes! I found some VERY CHOICE woods! I feel like the luckiest guy on earth that I get to do what I do! I love and adore these guitars , and being a part of building them, is a dream come true, truly! As always, any questions about Gibson Custom Shop, anyone wanting to build, or curiosity about my current inventory, MESSAGE ME! Don't be shy......the forum has been great to our shop and I like to extend that appreciation to the members! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

thin sissy

Wraptail, P-90's and solid colors. That's all I'm gonna say :salude

(I'm sure you'll get some awesome flametop bursts though!)

El Gringo

Hey all, just wanted to write quickly about my latest trip to Gibson Custom Shop. First off, damn it was hot in Nashville! Like almost 100 with what felt like 100% humidity! Nonetheless, I was able to hand pick over 100 tops for our CME LP's and choose finishes! I found some VERY CHOICE woods! I feel like the luckiest guy on earth that I get to do what I do! I love and adore these guitars , and being a part of building them, is a dream come true, truly! As always, any questions about Gibson Custom Shop, anyone wanting to build, or curiosity about my current inventory, MESSAGE ME! Don't be shy......the forum has been great to our shop and I like to extend that appreciation to the members! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

Where are your safety glasses ?

jb_abides

I have a 2018 CME run R9, it's a great guitar and a real looker, so keep on keeping on! :salude

wsaraceni

Do you have a list of what these 100 are going to be or do we have to wait until they hit the website?

We need a CME Les Paul registry just to track these. I haven’t put mine down all week since it got here last week.