• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Has anyone placed a M2M order in 2019

Tim Plains

If so, just curious when you did and how long it took for the guitar to be delivered. Thanks.

Tim1300r

I ordered a 60th Anniversary LP in Feburary and they lost the order. Then once that got resolved M2M were going to build it but progress was not very fast so I gave up on that.
6 months might be a good guess on lead time.

Ace139

While I have not ordered a M2M - I have ordered a masterbuilt Fender Custom Shop. Based on that experience I would never order another custom built guitar again. At the end of the day you just don’t know how it’s going to play, sound and feel until its done. Cosmetically they nailed it - but I just never bonded with it and took a bath on it about a year later. If I can’t play it first / return policy I would not purchase. YMMV - Good Luck. 🤘

Tim1300r

That's almost what I am at now originally being told 6-8 weeks.

Not Gibsons but 3/3 so far. Let it ride!! :laugh2:

Your problem is that if some big company arrives and wants 50 or 100 units then you are right back down the queue until that's been sorted. I feel your pain.

Jim Scully

Hi
I ordered a 68 Custom with nickel hardware and a huge neck. It took about four months. It is an amazing guitar, they did a fantastic job on it.