• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Rumbleseat Burst

Nick21

sunburst1

Out of respect for the owner who is a member here , I won't comment on the horrible crap he went through after owning it for many years.

deytookerjaabs

I'd be glad to stop in and give it a whirl on behalf of any interested parties! :jim

Actually, last time I was in Rumble Seat about a year back a fella working there threw a 'burst at me unsolicited while were just chatting it up fully knowing that it was not my price range, how's that for customer service? Pro tip: it's a bit ironic the spot with the most high dollar fiddles in town has the best prices on strings. They rang me up for a pack and I said "uh, I'll take 5 more."

sunburst1

Any perspective buyer would have to be very wary buying this 'Burst ...

It's , going to be another battle in the courts for the next owner as well...

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

I hope that doesn't happen.
It has been settled in the courts and a judgement was made. It should be clear and free. :jim

Cody

Please explain. Why would there be another court battle?

AA00475Bassman

Could file suit .... although a settlement was reached by both parties , most likely would be moot .

Disclaimer: Trust me I know !

BURSTGANG

Free and clear now as that was all settled ,unfortunately Cody won the case [Least IMHO] but then could not keep the guitar.:dang Rumble Seat owns it and can sell it to whoever they want.
Syp95zv.jpg

opdev

I'm not really up to speed on burst prices but this one seems ~100K less than many on the market and seems to have some fans.

Does the stigma of the lawsuit haunt this one? I assumed it would sell reasonably fast since it's a well respected guitar.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I'm not really up to speed on burst prices but this one seems ~100K less than many on the market and seems to have some fans.

Does the stigma of the lawsuit haunt this one? I assumed it would sell reasonably fast since it's a well respected guitar.

Seems like quite a bargain compared to others out there. :2cool