• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New burst most like Jimmy Page's #1

CatManDoo88

Thanks, Gringo, that means a lot coming from an experienced poster like you! Turns out she is finished and ready to ship home now:
i-5vWsNWt-X2.jpg

El Gringo

Thanks, Gringo, that means a lot coming from an experienced poster like you! Turns out she is finished and ready to ship home now:
i-5vWsNWt-X2.jpg

Awesome and congrats and rock out on her mightily and turn up your amp as well to not only capture her tone but her essence and vibe as well. I like her a lot and she really has the look !

Last edited:

pqs

Here’s another set of pictures of Jimmy Page’s #1

gD3ikDM.jpg

RHW0ynZ.jpg

surfingusa

I think best matching color is Golden Poppy.
There is almost no red anymore on its LP n°1

1allspub

I think best matching color is Golden Poppy.
There is almost no red anymore on its LP n°1
Necro, but what the heck…. the OP (4 1/2 years ago) was asking which of the color choices offered on the Gibson USA Standard was closest to Page’s No1. Golden Poppy was not then, and still is not now, a color offered on the Gibson USA Standard. It’s really only used in the Custom Shop. To the OP’s question (which he’s probably already bought and sold the guitar, ha!)… as others have said, Unburst is the closest USA Standard color to what Page’s No1 looks like today.