The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite

NGD: I have finally joined the Historic Reissue club. 1958 Lemon Burst Reissue 2014

50C21713-F43A-4234-A257-8F23E2336B1B.jpgIMG_6432.jpgIMG_6433.jpgIMG_6436.jpg

So, I made the trek to Chicago Music Exchange this past weekend and picked up this beautiful 2014 '58 Historic Les Paul. I traded in some of my lesser used instruments and I couldn't be happier. For 20 years I have lusted after a Historic and I am thrilled to finally have one. This one was modded to have a push/pull on the lead tone pot that takes it out of phase. I love that Peter Green sound and this one has it.

First photo is mine. The others are from CME.

Re: NGD: I have finally joined the Historic Reissue club. 1958 Lemon Burst Reissue 20

Omg! It’s a beauty!

Congrats!

I got my first in 2016 and the second in 2016, a 58 and a 59. ��. I got a 1960 last month which is a 2018 from .... CME! I bought mine online and it was a store floor model.

They’re all great guitars.

The differences are tone of course, they are all different which makes them great!

AGAIN - CONGRATULATIONS!!!,
    Last edited by megatrends; 09-05-19 at 12:29 AM.

Re: NGD: I have finally joined the Historic Reissue club. 1958 Lemon Burst Reissue 20

Congrats. Beautiful guitar. My first Historic was a 58 as well and I love it. Welcome to the club.

Nice! Congrats, HNGD and play her in good health!
    Midnight Blues

Congrats! She is absolutely gorgeous!!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." -Mahatma Gandhi
    My music: Mytochon - Soundcloud Page

Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar

Very nice really like my 14 R4, good choice the the top & color very cool vibe going Enjoy !!
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

He thinks the mirror is a photo of a clown ?

The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

71-72 Gibson Les Paul Custom Goldtop

Hey everyone! Pretty new here so maybe you can help get to the right thread if I’m already here then great! My husband and I recently purchased a 1971-1972 Norlin era Gibson Les Paul Custom Goldtop that has lacquer checking and aging green where the right arm would rest. My profile picture is set to the guitar we purchased. My question .... has anyone ever heard of Gibson making a Custom Goldtop?
    Attached Images Attached Images