• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Freddie King !

springhead

Big favourite and influence of mine, particularly his earlier work.

Clarence Gatemouth Brown on the Rickenbacker in that first performance!

AA00475Bassman

Parade stadium 73 he was great I had two tickets it was a big show Butterfield was on the card . No body wanted to go all my friends that didn't play guitar were listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd Finally a guitar pal said he would go !!

toxpert

Freddie was an amazing performer...always put out 150% effort regardless of small or large venue. I was lucky to come of age in the late 60s in Dallas...and got to meet him and see him perform many times in the early 70s. He was huge in both stature and talent.

fiyascoricardo

Parade stadium 73 he was great I had two tickets it was a big show Butterfield was on the card . No body wanted to go all my friends that didn't play guitar were listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd Finally a guitar pal said he would go !!
got to meet him and see him perform many times in the early 70s. He was huge in both stature and talent.