• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Neal Casal

SpencerD

This performance is with Oteil And Friends,he also played with his band CATS ( Circles Around The Sun) 5 days ago.

I was at Lockn and saw both bands - - Neal took his life Tuesday. Fuck.

jb_abides

This incredibly talented gentleman was part of so many musical efforts, genre-spanning, category-defying and defining, like a bedrock. So humble and gracious with a shining, singing soul. Ryan Adams said it well, "Lighthouse of Kindness."

It's a testament to his impact, the outpouring here and elsewhere. Remarkable the amount of ears his music reached and hearts it touched. I hope this energy finds Neal, and he moves forward easily. RIP!

SpencerD

This incredibly talented gentleman was part of so many musical efforts, genre-spanning, category-defying and defining, like a bedrock. So humble and gracious with a shining, singing soul. Ryan Adams said it well, "Lighthouse of Kindness."

It's a testament to his impact, the outpouring here and elsewhere. Remarkable the amount of ears his music reached and hearts it touched. I hope this energy finds Neal, and he moves forward easily. RIP!

Yes sir.