• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Strap for seated playing

csacwp

I prefer to play in a classical position (otherwise I get wrist pain). Because of the body carve and weight of my Les Paul, this is difficult to so seated. Can anybody recommend a good strap that is the right length for seated playing in a classical posture? I'm 6'0'' tall.

Big Al

Most are adjustable. It makes no difference, standing, sitting, lying on the floor ...... it's a guitar strap. Find one you like that is EASILY adjustable and , uh, .... adjust it to where you like. The ones with the sliding buckle, like the classic Ace stye 60's hippy strap, are easy to adjust and once you do, you can then measure the strap length and find one you may prefer that is that length, or has an adjustable range that matches, if you have a style or type preference.