• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2018 Gibson Les Paul Std Ltd Ed Wiring?

jpoprock

My buddy just bought a 2018 Gibson Les Paul Std Ltd Ed Trans Ebony Burst guitar with Burstbuckers in it and everything is push/pull. https://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson/Les-Paul-Standard-Limited-Edition-Electric-Guitar.gc Does anyone know what this wiring is called or how it's set up? I was blown away by how great it sounded. The pull on the bridge tone knob had this great mid-boost type of thing going and it somehow disabled the bridge volume knob. I loved it and was very impressed that you could almost get strat like sounds from the guitar. I recon it's sort of Gibson's answer to the PRS type wiring? I know Jimmy Page used push/pulls, so maybe this is that wiring? Does anyone know what it is or have a diagram for it?

Thank you!

Jason