• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Rock n Roll Birthday Party!

Nick39

Hey there! We're getting ready for the first B-Day of our son Ray and we'are thinking of rock party!:dude: Our son is already a big fun of electric guitars :) But we are not completely sure what music should we put on a background, and what do you think of a photoshooting in leather jackets?? Maybe you've got the same party, I'd love to be inspired with fresh new ideas, thanks!

Well, I decided to update my post just FYI. So I've been looking for baby birthday ideas which my wife would like and it was not so hard as we expected. After reading dozens of forums and blogs like this one (a pretty good one detailed blog) https://www.evababygear.com/first-birthday-gift-ideas/ we decided to buy a shape sorter which is good for both entertainment and education.
Also we found a photographer to come up with the rock n roll shooting and she offered amazing and funny ideas in a style of cowboy family. Now my wife is happy with great pics, my son is happy with a new toy, that's the main point. After editing I'm gonna show you some of the photos!

Last edited: