• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Music Man Axis Super Sport

pelle

I have had a Super Sport for a couple of months and thought I would post about it.I had a Les Paul and really wanted it to work for me but as much as I loved how it sounded I just didn't like how it felt to play.I wanted a smaller guitar body and smaller neck.I also tried and loved the feel of roasted maple necks left bare.I ended up finding a Super Sport that had a mahogany body,roasted maple top(amber stain) and roasted maple neck with stainless steel frets.I love the trem system on the guitar as well as the pickup options you can get with the 5 way blade.Great sounding clean or dirty and best of wall incredibly light and comfortable to play,love the feel of the neck.
Also wanted to make a quick mention of a beautiful new stand I recently discovered and now use from Zither music.Great looking product!

Now for the requisite pictures:

viekloyph3nkse3n3ibc.jpg
gurs9rf0ugpm153rzexp.jpg

Last edited: