• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1960 Burst in Netherlands

Rich R

In the Zone/Backstage Pass
Once again, the copy on a Burst ad has made my head explode...:bigal

Once again: Steve Segal, the highly estimable player/collector, is NOT Steven Seagal, the idiotic joke of an "actor", and sociopathic fabulist :pisd

MeHereNow

Once again, the copy on a Burst ad has made my head explode...:bigal

Once again: Steve Segal, the highly estimable player/collector, is NOT Steven Seagal, the idiotic joke of an "actor", and sociopathic fabulist :pisd

2 different persons indeed, but Steven Seagal (mostly known as actor) is an player and collector too.

Hardrockmapletop

Rudi called me from the Netherlands the other night, and I did mention that I bought the guitar from Steve Segal, not Steven Seagal, but I think it got lost in translation somewhere. :salude

MeHereNow

Rudi called me from the Netherlands the other night, and I did mention that I bought the guitar from Steve Segal, not Steven Seagal, but I think it got lost in translation somewhere. :salude

It happens :salude
Thnx for clearing it up!