• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Custom Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Ebony VOS 2019 w/Ebony Fingerboard 🤩😎

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Gibson Custom Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Ebony VOS 2019 w/Ebony Fingerboard 🤩😎

Alright forum, Im telling you about this b/c you need to know about it! I have no idea why we have this guitar but I think it's because no one knows the story. This is a NEW 2019 VOS EBONY boarded Les Paul Custom with 490R and 490 T pickups and gold tulip tuners....if the pickups are not your thing, at the price I can get this at, you can easily switch them out. I'd kill the speed knobs and put witch hats on it myself as well! Anyway, if you're looking for a Custom, NEW, that's totally reasonable, message me direct. I want someone here on the forum to get it! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com