• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Just showing my EDS-1275

zippper4

Hello there!
Okay so basically i just make this post to show you my "other Gibson" :peace2.
Because i just love this guitar so much after the Les Paul model of course!
So here we go :

Model : EDS-1275
Date : 1986 (USA)
Serial Number : 80286533
Tuners : Grovers Mini rotomatics
Finish : Walnut
Neck : Mahogany & Rosewood
Body : Mahogany
Year of acquisition : June 2009
Buying price : 2.100$

Condition: Really Good

It is in really good shape and really playable i love especially how the 12 strings sounds with the neck pickup! :rolleyes:

7.jpg

DSC-4305.jpg

DSC-4309.jpg

DSC-4303.jpg

DSC-4310.jpg

DSC-4311.jpg

DSC-4298.jpg

Thanks for watching that's all folks! :peace2

Last edited:

zippper4

Hello, thanks! :)

You can find only few of them on reverb but at crazy prices sadly.:dang
It's really nice to play though!

Well i'm using a Vox AC30 CH head though a V212BN 2x12 Vox Cabinet, or sometimes Guitarig 5 when i'm too lazy to go in the basement haha! :rofl

brandtkronholm

Vox - nice amp!

I saw your '80s Les Paul post. I assume you're a Led Zeppeln fan?

zippper4

Hmm... No no... :rolleyes Haha no more seriously yes i used to have periods of time when i became instantly a HUGE fan to every band i listen to : Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, ACDC etc. So yes i still love these bands but i'm not obsessed that much as when i was younger. :)
But yes basically i'm still watching the Led Zeppelin live at Madison Square Garden in 1973, and i think it's in my top 5 list on "the best filmed live performance in history" really. :) And that's this show that makes me fall in love with the EDS, and of course Don Felder with Hotel California! :dude: