• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2019 Explorer

stephan_l

in action shot..

Ph6o1mKl.jpg

Serious pedalboards and hugh stage :dude:

maplebaby

Serious pedalboards and hugh stage :dude:

it was a little PB crazy - kind of amazed me how MANY different pedals pickers have to choose from these day - and generally we're not totally satisfied with any of them :)

Florida Sam

20191227-121526-01.jpg

I picked up one today. It was love at first strum. Not sure of the actual weight but definitely a light beast for its size.

Gold Tone

Maplebaby congrats on a very nice guitar! I’ll bet it’s a pleasure to hold and play.

Does anyone know, is Korina officially gone now? Gone the way of the Dodo as they say?

maplebaby

Maplebaby congrats on a very nice guitar! I’ll bet it’s a pleasure to hold and play.

Does anyone know, is Korina officially gone now? Gone the way of the Dodo as they say?

thank you sir for checking this out!

I don't have any personal knowledge about Korina and Gibson. I know some other builders will offer it but not sure if we'll see it from Gibson in the future - let's hope.

akstrat61

Not to derail this thread, but looking for a bit of help. There is a mint Natural '17 Explorer for sale locally. Anyone care to comment about that year, build quality, pups, weight and pricing? Thanks!

maplebaby

Not to derail this thread, but looking for a bit of help. There is a mint Natural '17 Explorer for sale locally. Anyone care to comment about that year, build quality, pups, weight and pricing? Thanks!

I'm sorry I don't have knowledge of that specific model...maybe you could check it out, if you haven't already and make your own conclusions, prob won't take long to know if it's for you or not. Oh...Santa loved mine!

u0rKNmxl.jpg