The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 108 of 108
  1. #81

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Get your underwear out of bunch Francis....


  2. #82
    Les Paul Forum Member JPP-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
    Did you run out of trees to hug or something? People seem to think it's chic to throw the word bully around. If you think this qualified you haven't seen the real mccoy
    Thank you.

    There are also several other incendiary terms these same people who are the true bullies like to throw around to silence those who do not hold there world view. And yes itís ďpolitically trendyĒ too. Much the same way it was ďpolitically trendyĒ and expedient to call people witch and heretic in say 17th century Salem when they didnít tow the party line.

    Ironically, itís usually the most intolerant and intellectually dishonest people that masquerade as open minded and accepting. I guess their view is diversity is good as long as itís not intellectual diversity.

  3. #83

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    But why would Gibson send it from factory with the tailpiece all the way down if it had problem contacting the right place on the saddle? I’m assuming that’s the string holder thing. It seems for a lp custom price they would ship it in perfect order.
    Back in the day, the shops were expected to setup the guitars so things came from the factory such that they had room to do so. Nut cut a touch high etc. There is also the issue of the very well known inconsistent quality we saw in the Henry years which often manifests itself in these types of problems. Gibson sent out all kinds of problems "from the factory." No one stopped buying them so they never started worrying about it

  4. #84
    Les Paul Forum Member Big Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Lake Ontario shore
    Posts
    13,951

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    Umm then explain why there are pickup screws missing along with the ones there being different colors?
    Simple, you are a liar. You reinvent the story to present yourself as a victim. Your story is bullshit and you are without credibility. YOU ACCUSED SOMEONE OF STEALING AND INCOMPETENCE when it is you. You fool no one clown.
    The older I get, the better I was.

  5. #85

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Simple, you are a liar. You reinvent the story to present yourself as a victim. Your story is bullshit and you are without credibility. YOU ACCUSED SOMEONE OF STEALING AND INCOMPETENCE when it is you. You fool no one clown.

    And you, GiantManBaby need to learn to read. I stated multiple parts were missing and that itís the first time itís been touched by anyone other than myself in years. I didnít mention the screws because they were minor. You sir have an anger and trust issue. To believe someone comes to forums to lie to strangers is a bit much. Wether he forgot them or did it on purpose it is factually stealing.

    Good day, GiantManBaby

  6. #86

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    The longer this thread goes the funnier you get.....

    all that comes to mind is


  7. #87
    Les Paul Forum Member Big Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Lake Ontario shore
    Posts
    13,951

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    And you, GiantManBaby need to learn to read. I stated multiple parts were missing and that itís the first time itís been touched by anyone other than myself in years. I didnít mention the screws because they were minor. You sir have an anger and trust issue. To believe someone comes to forums to lie to strangers is a bit much. Wether he forgot them or did it on purpose it is factually stealing.

    Good day, GiantManBaby
    Most likely you over tightened the screws and broke them, but let us examine this tale, point by lying, whining point.

    YOU ACCUSED THE TECH OF STEALING!
    What parts did he steal, pray tell? Well according to you some unknown stop tailpiece parts having to do with a nonexistent rubber thing, you really can't say, but you insist he stole parts and replaced others off your oh so pristine CS guitar with a whoopdydoo COA and is all original, well not the pickups, oh and not the knobs but it's pristine, original and has a COA.

    Odd, you cannot show any evidence of missing or replaced parts yet even after the clear proof that none are, you still insist they are, you don't know what they are and show your complete ignorance and dumb ass stupidity post after stupid post that you start embellishing your bullshit but your so emphatically dumb you weaken your argument and expose yourself as a liar as well.

    In all your zest to find stolen parts you never mention the missig screws until somebody asks. Sure, they weren't stolen, they were gone before but hey your drowning in yer own bs you grab at anything, YUP! THAT SCOUNDREL STOLE TWO SCREWS!!!

    Sure he did. Those .05 cent screws really add up. Where else can a GC Tech get pristine CS screws? Cetainly not from the hundreds on hand. No, he needed those two. With such an important SHOW to do, I'm sure such an anal pillowbiting wannabee certainly checked his oh so pristine CS guitar with COA before paying and taking it home. It isn't hard to believe that someone so obsessed with imaginary missing parts would fail to notice real missing screws, or mention them in the thread unasked! Your explaination is so unbelievable it only adds more doubt about your "facts".

    When it becomes too hard to maintain the farce you claim you only asked for a STRING CHANGE & SETUP.
    But not to adjust anything to do with a setup or action adjustment. Again you flaunt your complete ignorance and stupidity with anything guitar, going so far as quoting a simple google sentence. Proving once again you are lying. You do not have any idea. You keep digging this hole, deeper and deeper. When corrected and explanations offered, you punch back and double down, embellishing with bullshit.
    A SET UP REQUIRES MANY PARTS ADJUSTMENTS!! IT IS THE DEFINITION OF SETUP!!!!!

    Then when you still fail to get any traction you claim the setup is faulty, the tone has been degraded and the Strings fret out. As well as a thief you call him incompetent!
    NOPE! Too late. At this point you've lost credibility. There is no reason to believe anything you say and Stock Hippy is a genius compared to you, but mostly you spineless jerk YOU FALSELY ACCUSED SOMEBODY AND MAINTAINED THAT LIE!!
    The older I get, the better I was.

  8. #88
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    92

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    OP, better just to leave now while you can. You are an imbecile, a liar and a fraud and everybody knows this. You will find no joy here from now on as your antics have been so childishly absurd that derisive laughter is your only due.

  9. #89
    Les Paul Forum Member corpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dennis, MA
    Posts
    3,824

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Big Al
    Pillow biter isnít bad anymore.
    Just sayiní.

  10. #90

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    .
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #91

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    If the shoe fits....


    Ass-Hole.jpg


  12. #92

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    I shouldnít have to justify everything o say What you believe is not my problem. However just because I was ignorant about specifics of guitar doesnít mean Iím stupid. So stop treating me as such. How am I supposed to ever learn these details if I get crucified for being honest and not admitting something I donít know. Iím in the learning process and you were too I just hope that whomever taught you wasnít as big of a jackass as you have been
    Cry me a river justin beaver baby boy. Why would ivremove the screws and complain on a forum to strangers? Did you not read I said I never touched the pickups for years. You are the one who doesnít make sense. L2read giantmanbaby your head is so far up your own ace you can lick your own teeth from the back.

  13. #93

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    Cry me a river justin beaver baby boy. Why would ivremove the screws and complain on a forum to strangers? Did you not read I said I never touched the pickups for years. You are the one who doesnít make sense. L2read giantmanbaby your head is so far up your own ace you can lick your own teeth from the back.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMJ-39TwHVE

  14. #94

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    ......... Why would ivremove the screws and complain on a forum to strangers?......
    Because You're



  15. #95

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    Because You're


    i am impervious to your insults. I laugh at your mediocrity. Iíve been around since before time itself. And the net. So I invented trolling. I roflcopter at you. Obviously all the sentiment has soured and those that were helpful are appreciated and noted. You however. Are still giant man babies 👶

  16. #96

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    but you're still an


  17. #97
    Les Paul Forum Member KR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Up where it's cold
    Posts
    230

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Actually, this is pretty mainstream stuff for the LPF these days.

    A shame..
    Last edited by KR1; 08-11-19 at 02:27 PM.

  18. #98

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    but you're still an

    whatever scat L,

    you are just another of the many low rent trolls that insult people who speak the truth then call them liars. I’ve done nothing but speak the truth and facts. Yeah I removed my own screws to come get trolled on here. Your kind are delusional I completely called out a troll on the axe fx forums the mod told us to make up. He got over the misunderstanding and now helps me a ton. That community is way more civil than the majority of your kind. People that refuse to get over petty ness will forever be the gutter dregs of society. Enjoy the swamp ass giant man baby troll like I said it’s your problem if you don’t believe me. You probably work at no future guitar center by the way you and your ilk defend it. My complaint is one of many. I have a laundry list over the years of shopping there. There is no alternative here.

  19. #99

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    and the hole gets deeper......

    How soon will you pull out the " Yo Mommas " ?

  20. #100
    Les Paul Forum Member Big Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Lake Ontario shore
    Posts
    13,951

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    You came here not to gain knowledge or learn. You came to start your own internet blackmail lynch mob. Knowledge was given and you refused to accept it. YOU ACCUSED SOMEONE OF STEALING !!!!!! They did not. When shown that YOU CONTINUE TO ACCUSE AN INNOCENT OF STEALING AND MAKE ADDITIONAL FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!


    No defense for this. Your motives clear for any to see.
    The older I get, the better I was.

  21. #101

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    You came here not to gain knowledge or learn. You came to start your own internet blackmail lynch mob. Knowledge was given and you refused to accept it. YOU ACCUSED SOMEONE OF STEALING !!!!!! They did not. When shown that YOU CONTINUE TO ACCUSE AN INNOCENT OF STEALING AND MAKE ADDITIONAL FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!


    No defense for this. Your motives clear for any to see.
    Watch out for big alberts broken record it might fly off and hit you in the face with its shards.
    Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately facts override opinions. You trolls have no facts cause you werenít there. You can accuse me all you want Iíll stay above your muck. Thanks for the laughs. Glad to waste your time.

  22. #102
    Les Paul Forum Member Billy Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northumbria
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    What has Guitar Centre said about this ?
    Youíre never alone with a schizophrenic

  23. #103

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Calling all moderators! Please ban this idiot.

  24. #104
    Les Paul Forum Member J T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,980

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    But why would Gibson send it from factory with the tailpiece all the way down if it had problem contacting the right place on the saddle? Iím assuming thatís the string holder thing. It seems for a lp custom price they would ship it in perfect order.

    String holder thing?


    Are you referring to the bridge or the tailpiece?
    The farther you go, the closer you are.

  25. #105

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Porter View Post
    What has Guitar Centre said about this ?
    They have me a refund since that guy has multiple complaints

  26. #106
    Les Paul Forum Member surfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,101

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    You are getting multiple complaints too. Do we get a refund?

  27. #107
    Les Paul Forum Member MeHereNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Emmen
    Posts
    649

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
    They have me a refund since that guy has multiple complaints
    All's Well That Ends Well then.
    So this TGP'ish thread can stop till it reaches 4 pages..
    Just curious: mmjarec, is english your native language?
    No pun, i just wondered.
    Glad you got your refund
    Get my money, buy my medicine...

  28. #108
    Administrator MikeSlub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    America the Beautiful
    Posts
    14,594

    Re: Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

    This thread needs a cooling off period.

    mmjarec, early on in this thread several members suggested that you take it back to the store if you were not satisfied with the setup. Instead you chose to be argumentative and flippant and turned it into three pages. What goes around comes around. Please don't do this again.

    And brandtkronholm, whatever beef you have with a Forum member, please read the Forum rules. You turned it into a personal attack with name calling. If you were a newbie you'd be gone in a nanosecond. If you do it again you'll be banned.
    Last edited by MikeSlub; 08-13-19 at 05:50 AM.
    Mike Slubowski

    * "Gibson guitars are like potato chips - you can't have just one!"

    * "So many Gibsons to love, so little time..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Scroll Down And Click On All Of Our Sponsors' Logos For Their Websites!



i