• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Took guitar to guitar center for setup came back missing parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjarec

You came here not to gain knowledge or learn. You came to start your own internet blackmail lynch mob. Knowledge was given and you refused to accept it. YOU ACCUSED SOMEONE OF STEALING !!!!!! They did not. When shown that YOU CONTINUE TO ACCUSE AN INNOCENT OF STEALING AND MAKE ADDITIONAL FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!

No defense for this. Your motives clear for any to see.

Watch out for big alberts broken record it might fly off and hit you in the face with its shards.
Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately facts override opinions. You trolls have no facts cause you weren’t there. You can accuse me all you want I’ll stay above your muck. Thanks for the laughs. Glad to waste your time.

J T

But why would Gibson send it from factory with the tailpiece all the way down if it had problem contacting the right place on the saddle? I’m assuming that’s the string holder thing. It seems for a lp custom price they would ship it in perfect order.

String holder thing? :hmm

Are you referring to the bridge or the tailpiece?

MeHereNow

They have me a refund since that guy has multiple complaints

All's Well That Ends Well then.
So this TGP'ish thread can stop till it reaches 4 pages..
Just curious: mmjarec, is english your native language?
No pun, i just wondered.
Glad you got your refund :salude

MikeSlub

Administrator
This thread needs a cooling off period.

mmjarec, early on in this thread several members suggested that you take it back to the store if you were not satisfied with the setup. Instead you chose to be argumentative and flippant and turned it into three pages. What goes around comes around. Please don't do this again.

And brandtkronholm, whatever beef you have with a Forum member, please read the Forum rules. You turned it into a personal attack with name calling. If you were a newbie you'd be gone in a nanosecond. If you do it again you'll be banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.