• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

More slow blues through the Tweed Deluxe

goldtop0

Just great..........keep posting these whenever you get the inclination Dan.........unaccompanied straight rhythmic playing........can't be beat.
Makes me head downstairs and plug my tele in................

bluesforstevie

Thank all y'all so much! Cant play loud anymore in the apt.:salude

I cant tell you how much your encouragement means to me. If I had a life mulligan..ie. a do-over I'd have done so many things differently. My music, my blues...I want to share. To touch people, and hopefully/ ultimately inspire!!

Last edited:

goldtop0

Thank all y'all so much! Cant play loud anymore in the apt.:salude

I cant tell you how much your encouragement means to me. If I had a life mulligan..ie. a do-over I'd have done so many things differently. My music, my blues...I want to share. To touch people, and hopefully/ ultimately inspire!!

Yes it's the way we do things and what we do that either inspires others or turns them off.
It's the life we live as best we can........no regrets just keep goin'.......you never really know what's happening out there
.......but it's all good so far:salude

bluesforstevie

Yes it's the way we do things and what we do that either inspires others or turns them off.
It's the life we live as best we can........no regrets just keep goin'.......you never really know what's happening out there
.......but it's all good so far:salude

Thank you for that sentiment! But I must tell you....It has not been ALL good. Maybe the bad helps us see the good?

AA00475Bassman

I’ve had a lot of health issues the past 5 years I don’t look backward, why spoil what you have today!

corpse

I always enjoy listening to your playing BFS- and I am glad you are back.

goldtop0

Thank you for that sentiment! But I must tell you....It has not been ALL good. Maybe the bad helps us see the good?

As is said s..t happens and I've had variations of same in my life also..........it certainly makes you appreciate what you have and can enjoy each day:salude
eg love playing my couple of LPs and amps with my buddies:2cool