• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Any Jazzmaster fans?

RocknRollShakeUp

Trying again...somehow it seems I have trouple posting pic from my google account...:hmm
AF1QipMbXpYdgKuowju5ipOgkP7EbayJqF5hQLo39q0oT5dga5kOuEdjz3hdNqHRNZiAjg
[/URL][/IMG]

7jSv2ueBSUdlVNNfjR4y6QeMEuM2y2KORrSo2wVndaAl9TEm0ezZVQPKGTI33TGgNJMXFriYPB9TLV5gycALsImj8W66X2MUOZYqnOa4CkTZVFUE-ztK5j0t74d9OOg41utnfueNQ2lS0RAABCW0tNDJWtQTW57yQOpE4AJZqThwMc5oXY9mRYUyrSECWzPoAu8_R6ShkrtuxUbUEsscba9fHfGNGMzsOPUbY2hG2_nJz08nQWtl7TkSNCtA7ncvsYc_ebSjVhYyXb6Qixb6SbXYmFUXDrWf1hdqXFRn58HgqTqAZYAat7XlLh7Nc60KPMzDizeSHtYD85z4w9Sa7ARk8BgetqFhsBjBrhFGzqqjYc2r4nfzT9NmEpNSCq0nnDvNC8Yj8FHfhV2LCmeThGarXZpO0vp_igFTyVVY8UL2b0XNv56MZ-CPBZqqtb-wcpj8DNKd11g8HHlvGaUHzMPbVFWIK4YoBLGXt-8key8r2RKWpGemD577XyoEzWjZIP2x5tYq0tKT6wDEyKkwW13BV0t7A90aU7-HK_NH57ochz9PrPEY04oPIjWkK4RN3B0vosrm-IQH6DlB1g6iHz9lp6BtgsRWTPvO4P086HPkcVg8R6qsm3hirRGpo378nofZeBKU8c22OTOjnnpQWKecMGXNqw=w709-h945-no

Very nice! Oh yeah I’ve seen those hardtail plates before. Good option to have. If anything though when I have an issue with a JM it is the bridge and not the Trem, although I did have one break down the end wrap of my high E strings all the time until I got some abrasive floss and smoothed out the string holes!

RocknRollShakeUp

Mastery Bridge is a killer add on to a Jazzmaster.
The original one was as long as you didn't use the tremolo.
Mastery doesn't move in the post, intonation is spot on, strings don't move, tremolo is a pleasure to use, even with light string gauges.
Can't say enough good things about it.

Sounds good I’m glad it’s working out well. I’ve had great results luck with the Staytrem and with that RSD bridge. I’ve tried them all pretty much in various guitars and the Mastery is still on my good list for sure too.

sonar

Sounds good I’m glad it’s working out well. I’ve had great results luck with the Staytrem and with that RSD bridge. I’ve tried them all pretty much in various guitars and the Mastery is still on my good list for sure too.

it's nice to have these options. I used a buzz stop for a number of years and hated it.

youngneil1

What`s a fair price for a `66 Jazzmaster;
Transition model, dot inlays and binding. Original pu`s, replaced pots.

J T

it's nice to have these options. I used a buzz stop for a number of years and hated it.

Yes I had that Wizzo on but took it off because the strings went off the bridge at such a sharp angle they contacted the back of the bridge. I now have a Mastery bridge and trem and they are great. Highly recommend the Mastery bridge. :)

sonar

Yes I had that Wizzo on but took it off because the strings went off the bridge at such a sharp angle they contacted the back of the bridge. I now have a Mastery bridge and trem and they are great. Highly recommend the Mastery bridge. :)

Thanks for the recommendation. My guitar is all but retired to a life of leisure and the occasional recording session, so it’s not a priority. If I ever start taking it out of the house I’ll grab a Mastery.