• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

A Documentary on Mike Bloomfield? Where is it??

Drayve85

So I’ve been trying to find out where to digitally download the movie “Sweet Blues: A Film About Michael Bloomfield” and I’ll be damned if I can find it. I thought it would be on something like iTunes or google movies or something. Does anybody know where it’s at? And, has anybody seen it? Is it any good? Worth the $$$? This is the trailer for it. It makes ya wanna watch it! Thanks for any help!

https://youtu.be/1lwlNTOei9o

P.S. Hopefully this is in the right spot, if not please lemme know.

FlyingVBlues

To get a copy of ”Sweet Blues: A Film About Mike Bloomfield” DVD you need to purchase the Bloomfield boxed set ”From His Head To His Heart To His Hands” that was produced by Al Kooper and released by Sony Music/Legacy Recordings. The box set includes 3 CDs and a DVD with the documentary film and it’s available on Amazon. If you're a member of Amazon Music Unlimited you can also view it via streaming.

I was friends with Mike and have a copy, and its definitely worth the $38 I paid for the box set.