• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Brittany Spaniel Pups

Cliff Gress

**If this is spam please remove it**

A friend of mine has Brittany pups available. These pups are from a long line of champion field trial stock. He wants to place them in working homes.

If you know of anyone who maybe be interested you can contact me via email.

Thanks.

corpse

I had to put down the best dog in the world last summer- leaving me with a dog shaped hole in my chest. We are holding off until we move. Spaniels are the best- ear infections and all...

Arch D. Bunker

Jeebus - when seeing the thread title I thought that this was THE most stupid name for pickups ever.

Sorry about the dog though..

jrgtr42

Pics or they didn't happen?
Unfortunately not in the market for a pooch, but I still like the pics, especially Spaniels - I grew up with a Springer Spaniel and still think she was the CUTEST DOG EVARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandtkronholm

Jeebus - when seeing the thread title I thought that this was THE most stupid name for pickups ever.

Sorry about the dog though..

I saw the thread title and thought 'Brittany Spaniel' could be the name of an up and coming guitarist with a new line of signature pickups...and then I read the thread...:##

I hope they find/found good homes!