• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Made my '18 R7 Goldtop into a Jimmy Page #3!

Truss Rob

Holy Sh** on an altar! Certainly no lack of Jimmy Page fans here I'm sure, but dude!!!! First of all, absurdly risky and rewarding undertaking .. secondly, hats off to your boy Tom B for totally nailing and executing the finish . so well done .
I think I speak for a lot of us as far as JP's inspiration .. and you gone done Jimmy proud. Great music clips btw ! :3zoneThanks for sharing Ed!

El Gringo

Here is a short video clip. Playing my Jimmy Page Les Paul with my Allman Brothers tribute band while playing a Lynyrd Skynyrd song, LOL šŸ˜

Please post some more clips with the Allman Brothers tribute as I am enjoying your playing !

Ed A

Please post some more clips with the Allman Brothers tribute as I am enjoying your playing !

Thanks for the kind words.... go to seventurns.net and we have some videos on there.... click on the VIDEOS tab...

El Gringo

Thanks for the kind words.... go to seventurns.net and we have some videos on there.... click on the VIDEOS tab...

Outstanding , Great guitar work and great interplay amongst the guitars . I bet you guys have played together forever and probably since you were kids ? My compliments as I really enjoyed that !

Ed A

Outstanding , Great guitar work and great interplay amongst the guitars . I bet you guys have played together forever and probably since you were kids ? My compliments as I really enjoyed that !

Well not since kids... but the band is going on close to 20 years!..... and there's always room for improvement... the Allmans is a good challenge!