• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

went in for a pack of string, took an amazing flamed R0 home

hanban

how can you walk away from this? :hee

This will join my other R8 Slash First Standard True Historic

2018 historic R0,

veZ8cIS.jpg

Last edited:

Big Al

What happens when you go out to buy a strap, or tubes?

Nice Les Paul, cool that you found it and had the ability to pounce! Too often I've found perfect pieces that would make great additions to my stash, or just flippin' cool as hell items I'd like to have, only to pause to consider, reflect, research or just check an impulse, sometimes just overnight, ya know?

and POOF!! Return next day, 'cause I really want it and it just fits in so well, but noooooooo, it's in the allgonemachine now and I'm huffing regret and kickin' myself for being to timid.

When I've pounced, and I have, I've never regretted it. Good on you, brother! :salude

jrgtr42

What happens when you go out to buy a strap, or tubes?

Nice Les Paul, cool that you found it and had the ability to pounce! Too often I've found perfect pieces that would make great additions to my stash, or just flippin' cool as hell items I'd like to have, only to pause to consider, reflect, research or just check an impulse, sometimes just overnight, ya know?

and POOF!! Return next day, 'cause I really want it and it just fits in so well, but noooooooo, it's in the allgonemachine now and I'm huffing regret and kickin' myself for being to timid.

When I've pounced, and I have, I've never regretted it. Good on you, brother! :salude

I've had a couple of those instances... depending on the machine involved, if I really dig it, I'll throw a few quid down on it (presuming it's refundable...) and sleep on it for a day or 2. Most times it's followed me home, a few times I'm gone back and got the money refunded.