• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD - 2019 Gibson Les Paul Special DC

norcalpiper

Very happy for the year 2019! Bought one of these with a single P90 and was thrilled. Just followed up with the new 2 X P90s and am even more thrilled. Now...I did add some extras to give it a little more 60s feel. Gibson deluxe vintage tuners, a switch washer, and a tuning headface plate buff and polish. The tech did pretty good set up. Just a 5 minute adjust, new strings, and she rocks hard!!!7A7A7D52-6557-4A22-8CB7-ECE43E8EBB62.jpg

Progrocker111

These are great guitars for their money.

My only problem with them are the cheap 300k pots and electronics, making them sounding a bit darker and not fully profiting from P90s potential. :hmm

Musicman

Nice! I think I like them better with the jack on the side too. :dude:

Texan

Congrats! I really love the "lower end" Gibsons. My hope is that not everyone catches on to what great players they are so I can get more!

b80

Awesome! I really want to try the single pickup version!