• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bill Puplett

PunkRawkGuy

Formerly WillC
Anybody heard of him or had dealings with him? He repairs guitars and makes custom pickups in England for famous artists. I'm considering having him do a custom humbucker for me and wondered about the best way of getting ahold of him (I'm in the US, of course).

Will

raunchpr

Anybody heard of him or had dealings with him? He repairs guitars and makes custom pickups in England for famous artists. I'm considering having him do a custom humbucker for me and wondered about the best way of getting ahold of him (I'm in the US, of course).

Will
Bill Puplett is the greatest luthier ever...ask yourself this question, if he fixes guitars for Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Aidrian Legg, should I trust him to fix mine? He wrote the preface for the ultimate guitar book also...now what more do you need to know ? If your lucky he will have time for you.

F-Hole

I know Bill well, and talked to him today. He's not open for business at the moment due to personal circumstances. Your chances of having work done by him are, unfortunately, zero.