• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Stores that have Rossington LP's currently in stock? Price?

Steve Craw

Formerly Lefty Elmo
First off, welcome! I owned a Rossington ten years ago, and while these are less popular now, due to the number of other special editions, these are really cool guitars. I do see them on Reverb and eBay, and prices are all over the place. Hope you find a great one!

marshall1987

I would check with some of the forum sponsor websites at the bottom of the page. If they don't have any in inventory, they probably could locate you one.

marshall1987

The Rossington Les Pauls don't come up for sale very often. Gibson only made 250. The Rossington owners for the most part are very fond of their guitars and just don't let them go very often.

The few that I have played were simply outstanding Les Pauls with a big bold sound, due in part to the Burstbucker 2 & 3 pickups. They usually have nice fat necks and Madagascar Rosewood fingerboards. They are some of Tom Murphy's finest aged guitars he has ever done.