The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite

STOLEN/ REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece"Stack" Wood Cabinets

STOLEN/ REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece"Stack"
    $1000.00 REWARD for information leading to its recovery.

Very rare Mesa Mark III hardwood Cabinet Stack This amplifier was shipped to and stolen from Ormond Beach Florida (near Daytona) so may be in that local area, but ongoing investigation indicates it may have possibly been brought to the New York area, but could be anywhere...

This is a very rare amp and that should make it easy to spot.Please report any sighting to Deputy Cody Held at the Volucia County Sheriffs Office 386-248-1777 and reference case # 19-13631

SERIAL NUMBER 22888 THANKS FOR LOOKING !!

Last edited by MightyMouse; 07-05-19 at 01:28 PM.

Re: STOLEN/ REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece"Stack" Wood Cabinets

Still looking, please keep an eye out...
    THANKS

Brother, I feel so bad for you. I'll keep an eye out and will check all the sale papers and sites. F the reward, if I can help, I will.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Thanks Big Al
    Your kindness, time, and efforts are GREATLY appreciated !

Re: STOLEN/ $1000 REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece"Stack" Wood Cabinets

Still looking....
    Thanks

Bummer you are still looking! I remember those Boogies from back in the day, they were screaming amps!

I hope the dudes responsible get what they have coming! Bad karma is a bitch!
    Game on!

Still lookin.
    Thanks for keeping an eye out....

Still looking.....
    Thanks for keeping an eye out !

looking out on the east coast