• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Historic Makeovers Social Media!

The Shifter

No affiliation here. I just wanted to put it out there that HM is KILLING it on IG and FB. A real high point of my feed.

Arnold M.

I've become addicted to their FB page, usually updated daily, they are killing it is right !! great stuff

CatManDoo88

I decided to send my Les Paul to them for a Deluxe Makeover on Father's Day (tribute to my Dad who passed last year and inspired me to pick up guitar), but I wasn't able to ship it until yesterday because I needed to drive it over the border due to the CITES red tape these days. HM's social media blitz the last couple of weeks has been wonderful and very painful for me as it drove my anticipation to ship my guitar through the roof.

Capt Brad

I have a candy apple red hunk of mahogany and maple that I want to make historic!
65505563_2398708797033021_5450695042043740160_n.jpg

Wanda1YN

They publish great content. I really like it. I agree that Kim and his team are doing a great job. I became addicted to their page. They have wonderful and helpful updates every day.
In my blog, I look up to them and also want to benefit people. I am diligently moving in this direction, and I hope that I will succeed. So far, I have a very small audience, but I hope to fix it with the help of free subscribers from www.socialfollowersfree.com.
Plus, I want to cover all social networks, not just Facebook. Wish me luck, friends.

Last edited:

Steve Craw

Formerly Lefty Elmo
Kim is a great guy to talk to, and a class act. Thursday was a horrible day, our dog died, and Kim was the first person to reach out to me.

corpse

Very sorry to hear that. My wife and I still both have dog shaped voids after our Jack passed.