• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD: 2019 Les Paul Standard Seafoam green

Jruano

Well, I took my daughter to a birthday this Saturday and decided to stop by a nearby GC while I waited. Ended walking out the door with one of these seafoam 2019 Standards.

Absolutely not my style when it comes to looks and myriad of features and such, but just loved, loved, loved that neck and the overall feel and sound of the guitar, including the split tones.

Also a really weird finish for a LP I always thought but in person and removing my purist glasses it really does look cool. Much more figured top than most of the recent originals too. It's been a long time since I've had a Gibson USA guitar and have read all the horror stories as far as quality. I wouldn't agree based on this one, this is a beautiful and flawlessly finished instrument.

So, it's going to sit proudly by my R8 and R9, and I'm really happy I stumbled upon this one. I actually liked it quite a bit better than a couple of Moderns they had, go figure... who would have thought.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/f5V3AMF#IlUykUb

LP007

Congrats, looks great! Good to see that colour in the light of day rather than a shop pic.

Big Al

I like the way they look. Good lord it ain't 1959! I've always thought new, modern Standards should be just that. Historics etc.. cover the 50's thing. Loverly guitar, mate.:salude:hank