• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I got me a 54 Reissue!

samdjr74

So after a ton of research and a few months of shopping, hunting and searching I was able to pick up a 2005 1954 LPC with a factory installed Bigsby. This has been a guitar I've wanted for 20 years. Either I didn't have the money when I saw it or I had the money but couldn't find one. Anyway, she plays great, sounds incredible, still needs some nut work but right now I'm enjoying her just the way she is. Not the best pictures but you get the idea :)

54.jpg
54_1.jpg
54_2.jpg

Big Al

Great guitars, a favorte model of mine. Congrats!!:salude:hank:hank

I'll give you a dollar for it.

samdjr74

Great guitars, a favorte model of mine. Congrats!!:salude:hank:hank

I'll give you a dollar for it.

Well I do owe you one Al, :) Thanks, it's a great guitar. I got it and it was caked in gunk from the previous owner/shop so I spent a day just cleaning it.

brandtkronholm

Yeah, that's cool but talk about the LP Artist with three pickups hanging on the wall. Post lots of pictures of it. :peace2

(OK, the '54 reissue is darn cool!)

AA00475Bassman

XQhfgBQ.jpg
[/IMG]

I had to go get my wig your making me insecure , Brandt pointed out all the other cool gear your hoarding my eyes couldn't get past the R4 you must be some kind of Bogart Pass it over here brethren !!

samdjr74

XQhfgBQ.jpg
[/IMG]

I had to go get my wig your making me insecure , Brandt pointed out all the other cool gear your hoarding my eyes couldn't get past the R4 you must be some kind of Bogart Pass it over here brethren !!

lol, yeah, I've built up a nice little collection over the years. My wife however tells me they all look basically the same and sound the same, I've tried to explain it, but she just doesn't get it :teeth

ZZ Not

Much like you, it was always guitar available/no money - money/no guitar. So congrats on your find! Guess I will just live vicariously through you.

What a great "family" photo. Some really nice stuff in that room. Enjoy!

samdjr74

Much like you, it was always guitar available/no money - money/no guitar. So congrats on your find! Guess I will just live vicariously through you.

What a great "family" photo. Some really nice stuff in that room. Enjoy!

Thanks, a lot of trading, swapping, haggling and money of course helped. As you can tell, I'm a sucker for a nice custom :)